Proposal: Automate fedora-maintainers subscriptions

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Mar 20 18:41:28 UTC 2007

Christopher Stone schrieb:
> On 3/20/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Why does games SIG require a separate mailing list?
> For the same reason any SIG should have their own list.

And that reason is?

CU
thl

P.S..:In case it matters: my current opinion is that this list is fine
to stay, but seems some people think different about it and I agree that
it's worth to be discussed

P.P.S.:I just want to make sure we have a healthy information flow in
the project as a whole. Having separate communication channels sometimes
can improve the "information flow" but sometimes disturb it. It's a
trade off.