Freeze extension for eclipse-sdk-nls

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 20:07:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

For Fedora 7, we are really hoping to deliver translations for the
Eclipse SDK.  Kyu Lee <klee at redhat.com> wrote a tool to repackage
upstream's translation drops into a form suitable for Fedora.  This tool
made it into rawhide today as eclipse-nlspackager.  The actual
translations for the Eclipse SDK -- eclipse-sdk-nls -- are huge and are
taking a very long time to upload with cvs-import.sh.  As such -- and
especially when combined with the crazy load of the build system today
-- I'd like to ask for an extension of the feature freeze for this
package.  Once it is uploaded, it shouldn't take more than a few hours
to build and be ready for inclusion.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to request this.

Thanks,

Andrew