fedora 7 comps change request (for festival)

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Wed Mar 28 12:54:38 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 02:49:14PM +0200, Francois Aucamp wrote:
> > Can we put the mentioned voices in sound & video in the meantime? They
> > should be somewhere.
> Works for me, as "Accessibility" isn't really why I use TTS engines
> (such as flite and espeak)...
> Actually wanted to ask about comps for these a while back, and
> completely forgot about it... :-/ Where should flite and espeak go?
> "sound & video"? (they don't have separate voice data)

I think Accessibility is eventually a good option. Even if you're not using
the tts engines for that, it's a place you might logically look.

I want the festival voices to be put in comps somewhere right away though so
we don't have a regression and make the default install less capable than it
was before.

Will bugzilla later today.