bugzilla cleanup: old FC-test bugs

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Wed Mar 28 20:43:58 UTC 2007

I know the bug-day folks did some triage here. I like to hit things with
bigger sticks. :)

Proposal:

  1) Move all FC3-test and FC4-test bugs to FC3 and FC4 respectively, and

     Fedora Core 3 and Fedora Core 4 are no longer supported. If you could
     retest this issue on a current release or on the latest development /
     test version, we would appreciate that. Otherwise, this bug will be
     marked as CANTFIX one month from now. Thanks for your help and for your
     patience.

  2) move all FC5-test and FC6-test bugs to the corresponding final
     releases, and also mark as NEEDINFO, with this message:

     Fedora Core 5 and Fedora Core 6 are, as we're sure you've noticed, no
     longer test releases. We're cleaning up the bug database and making
     sure important bug reports filed against these test releases don't get
     lost. It would be helpful if you could test this issue with a released
     version of Fedora or with the latest development / test release. Thanks
     for your help and for your patience.

  3) delete the "test" versions from bugzilla to help reduce clutter when
     searching and confusion when filing.