Merge Status - Building available

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu May 3 18:58:31 UTC 2007

On Thursday 03 May 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:
> It is now possible to do builds for devel/.

What's the status of ppc64 for F7?

It looks like koji builds for ppc64 by default, which means a lot of ex-Extras
builds will fail because their ex-Extras dependencies are not available for
ppc64.

For example, my vdr-femon build failed because there's no ppc64 vdr available
at the moment: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1445

Are there plans to eg. auto-rebuild all ex-Extras packages from the latest tag
in devel for ppc64, or are packagers expected to take care of this through
usual rebuilds, or will ppc64 be disabled by default before F7, or something
else?

Anyway, contributor view of the merge and koji look promising on first sight
to me, good job.  Extra points for preserving the /cvs/extras CVS repo path
and fedora-packager-setup.sh config migration in koji.