Merge Status - Building available

Carl Worth cworth at redhat.com
Thu May 3 22:01:06 UTC 2007

On Thu, 03 May 2007 22:34:33 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> And I still can't checkout packages in CVS. How do I get my ssh key
> added to cvs.fedora.redhat.com ?

When I had the same question, I googled for "fedora account" and found
this page:

	https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

From there I clicked the "edit your account" link and was able to get
past the authentication dialog to a form that includes a field
labelled:

	SSHv2 Public Key (attach your ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub file here):

After submitting that form I still wasn't able to checkout anything
from cvs.

I mailed admin at fedoraproject.org about it, but we haven't come to a
solution yet. (The web form doesn't give me any feedback to verify my
key was uploaded correctly, but an admin did email it back to me, so
the upload at least seems to have worked.)

-Carl