Merge Status - Building available

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu May 3 22:12:05 UTC 2007

On Thursday 03 May 2007 17:34:33 Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > $ /usr/bin/fedora-packager-setup.sh
> > Creating User Koji environment
> > creating cert for import into browser to allow user authentication on
> > the website.
>
> I can't find "cert" in the dictionary.

SSL Certificate.  Sure, it could be spelled out.

> > Choose your own password,  you will be propmted for this when using
> > the cert.
>
> There's a typo in "prompted", I don't even know what that password is
> supposed to do.

It is a password to decrypt the SSL Cert for use in your browser.  This cert
will allow you to interact with Koji's webpage in an authenticated manner,
for doing things like setting up package notifications.

> > - import pkcs12 cert into Firefox:
> >
> > Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced
> > Click View Certificates
> > On Your Certificates tab, click Import
> > Select fedora-client-cert.p12
> > Type the export password (if you specified one)
> > You should see your username appear under Fedora Project
>
> Under Fedora Project? Where?

Once the Certificate is imported, it will be listed as "Fedora Project".  Your
username will be listed underneath this.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji

> > Enter Export Password:
> > Verifying - Enter Export Password:
>
> What's that password for again?
>
> And I still can't checkout packages in CVS. How do I get my ssh key
> added to cvs.fedora.redhat.com ?

You need to have a Fedora Account with sponsored level cvsextras membership.
Once that is done, an hourly sync script will put your ssh key in all the
right places so that you can access CVS.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora