major change release management for former Extras packages?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon May 7 17:45:03 UTC 2007

On Monday 07 May 2007 13:28:54 John Dennis wrote:
> Really? Are you saying this in a "non-specific generic hand waving
> manner" or do you really mean the NVR in devel is the NVR in f7-final?

I don't even know how to answer this question.

"Rawhide" what we call the development/ tree we (used to, and hope to again
soon) publish each night is composed from the packages tagged with f7-final.
The isos and trees we spin for the release of Fedora 7 will also come from
this tag.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora