Request for comaintainers

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Wed May 16 00:30:57 UTC 2007

2007/5/15, Jochen Schmitt <Jochen at herr-schmitt.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm search comaintainsers for this packages:
>
> - - aplus-fsf
> - - blender
Hello
I sure blender might bring some interest!
It has been recently updated to 2.44 (with a bugfix release for 2.43
about x86_64)
I will start to do some work with these version on x86_64...
(quite sure there is a need to break the deep freeze about this
package and x86_64 support...)
I currently maintain aqsis so i'm interested in blender and how it can
interact with it...

> - - crossvc
> - - gnu-smalltalk
> - - gprolog
> - - highlight
> - - inadyn
> - -  kyum
> - - lightning
> - - luma
> - - pdftk
> - - steghide
> - - stellarium
> - - suck

I have some interest in stellarium but i know less others ones...
(i will quick look some of them...)

Nicolas (kwizart)

PS: About kyum, Someone on the french forum reported that it has
deleted my repository definition:  kwizart.repo. I will sanity check
it ... But i'm not a kde user usually...