Offering packages for co-maintenance or adoption

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed May 16 14:59:15 UTC 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007 16:15:30 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:

> On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 09:16:38AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Thank you for finding an out of date instruction.  I have now fixed this page
> > to reference the right procedure,
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CVSAdminProcedure
>
> I reported it earlier (on 10 may), but only Michael replied that he
> didn't modified the pages anymore...

Inaccurate. I've just corrected Jesse's strange edit, btw. The page
should be dropped, though, provided that the package db can replace it.

What I've announced in February is that I've discontinued *all*
background-work around handling orphans in Fedora Extras. Watching
the Wiki changes and keeping the page maintained was just one
fraction.