Outage Notification - 2007-05-17 04:00 [UTC]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu May 17 05:14:12 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 13:26:51 Mike McGrath wrote:
> There will be an outage starting at 2007-05-17 04:00 [UTC], which will last
> approximately 1 hour.  To convert UTC to your local time, use:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
>
> Affected Services:
>
>     Buildsystem
>
> Unaffected Services:
>
>     Websites
>     CVS / Source Control
>     Database
>     DNS
>     Mail
>     Torrent
>

> Reason for Outage:
> Upgrading Koji to a new version and moving koji store to new hardware.
> This outage should be approximately 1 hour, maybe longer if the sync is
> running slower then expected.  Will be coordinating in #fedora-admin The
> build system should either reject connections or queue connections during
> this time.
>
> Contact Information:
>
> Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email to
> track the status of this outage.

Current status:

Koji software has been updated.  We're still waiting for the final rsync to
finish to move to new storage.  The outage may wind up taking more than an
hour, however we really need to get to this new storage so we'll keep things
down until that is done.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora