Broken upgrade paths in F7

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri May 18 05:15:00 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 09:12 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

> > Right now koji doesn't have any usable documentation nor is the workflow
>
> You keep saying that, but what documentation are you looking for?
No man-page, no docs on .koji (--nowait), no docs/man on koji.conf, no
reasonable error messages if koji fails (It did several times because
some servers were inaccessible) isn't setup correctly locally
(/usr/bin/fedora-packager-setup.sh wasn't mentioned anywhere until
somebody fixed it recently - Other people also complained about this).

> > now also seem to have inconsistencies been rawhide and the buildsystem.
> > Yesterday, I was facing packages which built in rawhide but failed in
> > the buildsystem).
>
> Which and how did they fail?
perl-modules built flawlessly in a local fc7-mock ("make mock"), but
failed in koji ("make build").

Ralf