Koji doesn't like "ExclusiveArch: noarch i386 x86_64" noarch packages

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri May 18 17:40:14 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Friday 18 May 2007 12:43:42 Matthias Saou wrote:
>> I've always been forcing the same tag for minor spec file changes
>> following failed builds. It seems that Koji might not like that because
>> of leftovers from previous failures... I'll try bumping the release,
>> and will know immediately if that's the problem.
>
> Yes, you can't do that in Koji.  Every build is unique, failed or complete.

Well, I did do that with some pre freeze post merge fixes and it worked fine,
are you sure Koji can't handle this, here is what Matthias is describing:

make build
<poof>
fix, do not change N-V-R
make tag
copy and paste cvs tag line (failed because tag already existed), add -F to
force tag
make build

This used to work under plague and seems to work fine for me under koji too.

Regards,

Hans