Broken upgrade paths in F7

Trond Danielsen trond.danielsen at gmail.com
Sun May 20 10:37:33 UTC 2007

2007/5/18, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at greysector.net>:
> On Friday, 18 May 2007 at 15:48, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > On Friday 18 May 2007 09:40:06 Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> [...]
> > > Also, IMO, --nowait should be made default. Not using it is really
> > > nagging (I only knew about it, because somebody else already had
> > > complained and you had mentioned it some time last week).
> >
> > The reason it isn't made default is that there is no converse of it,
> > IE --wait.  So by making it not default it gives users the opportunity to
> > either use it if they like, or add a --nowait flag to disable it.  One can't
> > have it disabled by default and force a way to have it actually wait.
>
> Well, that's a regression compared to plague. Please fix it (or do I have
> to file a bug against koji to have it done?). I agree with Ralf that koji
> should mimic plague behaviour in that respect.

I also agree. I think that an optional --wait flag make more sense. I
usually do not want to sit around and wait for the build to finish, so
I instantly press Ctrl-c to stop watching the build.

> Now that you mentioned it, I'm not getting those either. In fact, I didn't
> even know there *were* <username>@fedoraproject.org accounts for all
> contributors. Is it documented somewhere?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EmailAliases. It is hit #2 if you search
for email on the wiki.

--
Trond Danielsen