cvs-import.sh still creates tags ending at fc7

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Sun May 20 13:58:51 UTC 2007

Hans de Goede wrote:
> The subject says it all I just imported 2 new packages with
> cvs-import.sh and it created xxx_fc7 tags in the devel dir of those
> packages, whereas make tag does do the right thing.

BTW I just committed a change to cvs-import.sh for now that stops it
from tagging imports, since the tagging breaks apparently when importing
the same srpm (nvr) into a branch.  (Perhaps someone can improve the
script later to do the tagging right in every case.)

So now after updating common/ one now needs to run "make tag" after
importing an srpm, which incidently is how the process is already
documented on the Wiki.

Jens