Broken upgrade paths in F7

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon May 21 16:52:20 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 12:33 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 18:35 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
> > >  File a ticket and move on.
> > File the ticket yourselves. Takes longer for me to file the ticket than
> > it would have taken you to fix it.
>
> So, your time is too costly to file a bug, but you can bitch about this
> on the mailing list for days ?

Nope, it's time to show Keating his frontiers.

1st rel-eng deploys immature SW, then he excuses bugs with "dev absend",
then he tried to deny the fact this is a bug. Then he starts to push
around people.

Put youself into a contributors position: Is this collaboration? Is this
customer friendliness?

> Time for a vacation ?
>From Fedora, yes, probably - I am getting to close.

Ralf