Broken upgrade paths in F7

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora_extras at normalesup.org
Mon May 21 21:42:51 UTC 2007

On Monday 21 May 2007 18:52:20 Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> > > File the ticket yourselves. Takes longer for me to file the ticket than
> > > it would have taken you to fix it.
> >
> > So, your time is too costly to file a bug, but you can bitch about this
> > on the mailing list for days ?
>
> Nope, it's time to show Keating his frontiers.
>
> 1st rel-eng deploys immature SW, then he excuses bugs with "dev absend",
> then he tried to deny the fact this is a bug. Then he starts to push
> around people.

When you speak about an "immature SW", do you speak about Koji or Bodhi?

Koji is deployed, and the dev is here. Bodhi is not deployed yet.

IMO, you are loosing everbody's time, in the current thread. Please fill bugs
about any bug you may see, and advertise them once in this thread.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau