ppc64 packages that did not build for dist-fc7

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu May 24 18:13:45 UTC 2007

Patrice Dumas (pertusus at free.fr) said:
> > At this point,such rebuilds would essentially be retroactively changing
> > the frozen Fedora 7 tree; so, no.
>
> So a rebuild of wmacpi has to be done by the maintainer?

Yes.

> And should I ask rel-eng for libdockapp on ppc64 or is it added when it
> is built? Or is it too late?

If the thing you're building is a buildrequirement of something else,
send mail via the normal rel-eng@ process, and we'll try and get it
in Fedora 7 (no guarantees, depending on release timing.) If it's not
a build req, wait for an update, or Fedora 8 (as most leaf nodes won't
be shipped in the ppc tree.)

Bill