Plan for tomorrows (20070503) FESCO meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 2 21:34:39 UTC 2007

Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
>
> /topic FESCo meeting -- Any objection to this week's report from FPC at
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-April/msg00507.html
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Meeting Minutes IRC bot -- warren
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- EPEL Reporting -
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-April/msg00713.html
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Package Database - abadger1999
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Fedora 7 preparation (merge, etc)
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Policies that need updating for merge
> update -- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Broken Upgrades paths - jwb
>
> /topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora
>
> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
> to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
> You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
> discussion around Fedora" phase.

Might be worth considering whether we want to do another test release
after the merge considering that there are still a number of bugs that
look critical flowing in via test list and bugzilla and desktop team has
been waiting on the merge to enable some features.

Atleast a more public release candidate would be appropriate I think.

Rahul