Mass rebuild for f7-merge?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri May 4 15:50:42 UTC 2007

On Friday 04 May 2007 08:44:34 Laurent Rineau wrote:
> Jesse,
>
> I was browsing Koji's pages when I discovered that my packages were all
> rebuild by you the day before yesterday (2007/05/02). Actually, I
> discovered that the tag "f7-merge" is composed of 2998 rebuilds, made by
> you on Wednesday:
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taginfo?tagID=11
>
> I am pretty sure that I have not understood something. Maybe these rebuild
> jobs are fake rebuilds, like a kind of copy (I do not know if the build
> system can even rebuild almost 3000 packages in one day).
>
> Can you give a word about that? :-)

Yes, they are considered "builds" to koji as it has never seen those packages
before.  However they are just imports of the packages as they were built for
Extras from plague.  They were not actually _re_built.  Since I did all the
importing, it assigned me as the build owner.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora