Suggestion: a list for important announcements

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri May 4 16:38:05 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating schrieb:
> On Friday 04 May 2007 09:19:59 Christopher Aillon wrote:
>> Well, I do agree that there's alot of discussion on here that should go
>> on fedora-devel.  The firefox langpacks mess for example.
> Absolutely.

+1

Just FYI, the new layout of the mailing list reorganization that was
discussed weeks/months ago (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThorstenLeemhuis/MailingListReorganization
for latest proposal) will hopefully solve problems like this. But the
reorganisation was put on hold as we wait for hardware to get in place.
When that happend *and* F7 is ready I'll get that topic up for public
discussion again.

CU
thl