Packaging Draft for Emacs add-on packages

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:27:11 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I have created a draft Packaging Guide for Emacs add-on packages here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/EmacsenAddOns

Any comments or suggestions greatfully received. There are a couple of
spec file templates included which I hope will be useful.

I'd like to get this added to the packaging notes fairly soon -
presumably this requires FESCO ratification?

While putting this together, I noticed that there's an awful lot of
useful information in PackagingDrafts pages. Perhaps we should have a
day focussed on getting packaging drafts finished, approved and added
to the Packaging documentation. Thoughts?

Jonathan.