major change release management for former Extras packages?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue May 8 07:48:20 UTC 2007

On Mo Mai 7 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Had we done this a while back, things would have made sense.  dist-fc7 is
> where things are landing, headed toward Fedora 7 release.  f7-final is a
> new tag that got created at the freeze point to start tracking all the
> stuff that's approved for final, dist-fc7 is just where things continue to
> land. Confusing, I know :/

On http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tags there is so much space, maybe
someone can add a description to each tag that explains what the tag is there
for.

Another confusing issue is that "Targets building to this tag" and "Targets
building from this tag" on
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taginfo?tagID=10 link to the same pagem is
this really wanted and what does it mean?

Will the time format in koji be configurable? Or can someone configure the
default beeing UTC? Or at least can the timezone be displayed in an offset to
UTC?

Regards,
Till