major change release management for former Extras packages?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue May 8 11:57:42 UTC 2007

On Di Mai 8 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Because that feature just hasn't been written.  The code is open source,
> patches welcome.

I would like to. Can you explain me, how to add a new "request handler"? The
documentation is imho very poor. Is it enough to add a

def requesttag(req, buildID, tagID=None):

in www/kojiweb/index.py and a requesttag.chtml? (and all the stuff that needs
to be done to process the request, too, of corse)

I would change the Tags descroption to "<th>Tags (<a
href="requesttag?buildID=$build.id">Request Tag</a>)</th>" in
buildinfo.chtml, so to use

requesttag?buildID=$build.id to get a page where one can select which tag he
wants to request and add some comments why, what he tested, etc. (all the
stuff that is written in the Wiki) and the submit button should then go to

requesttag?buildID=$build.id&tagID=1234

where 1234 is the ID of the requested tag.

Regards,
Till