are plague builds for devel disabled?

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed May 9 08:26:45 UTC 2007

On Wed, 9 May 2007 09:56:10 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The subject says it all. Also have the packages that needed to be
> pushed flushed (I biult the libdap stack it was a mistake and wisely
> Michael didn't pushed them, maybe other packages are in a similar
> state or in other problematic states)?

There are no packages left in plague devel needsign. I assume plague
builds for devel are disabled fully, because every build done with plague
would have to be imported into koji manually, and meanwhile koji has built
lots of packages against a divergent tree anyway (dist-fc7 contains
packages not available to plague).