Buildsystem Outage (UPDATE)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed May 9 17:15:55 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Monday 07 May 2007 11:21:39 Mike McGrath wrote:
>
>> We're upgrading some hardware (filers) on Wed, 10:30-12:30 EST.  Sorry
>> for any inconvenience.
>>

> Can you be specific as to what parts of the infrastructure will be effected?

First an update.  The hardware did not arrive on time so Stacy was
unable to get started when we planned.  As such the outage will start
later (probably in the next 15 minutes) and end later.  Sorry for any
inconvenience, I'll try to send specific times as soon as I get them.

As far as parts of the infrastructure that will be effected:
    Anything related to builds.  Both plague and koji
    Some public mirrors may see increased latency as we redirect to the
secondary public mirror

things unaffected:
    CVS
    Web Apps