vegastrike-data - Re: Announce: No RepoRequests until further notice

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Mon May 14 10:07:08 UTC 2007

On Sun, 13 May 2007 22:45:01 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> IOW,
>
> For the vegastrike-data package to get into FC-6 (which it needs to be to stop
> broken deps) I should request an FC-6 branch and build it there, correct?
>
> I guess I could still leave it disttagless, so that people upgrading from FC6
> -> F7 will not need to download 100 Mb just for the fun of it?

I'm going to process the vegastrike-data request, but I cannot do
anything about new devel requests. Rawhide lives elsewhere, we cannot
hardlink signed packages, we cannot save the disk space. And Rawhide
repo maintenance is in the hands of other people.

Whether you could build for FC-6 from a devel cvs tag, I have forgotten. :)
I have tried that long ago to know whether it's possible, and I seem
to recall it is not possible.