Deep Freeze coming for Fedora 7 (and cvs branching coming too)

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Tue May 15 19:51:50 UTC 2007

I've been following this thread pretty casually.  So here are my
thoughts:

1. I don't think that anyone is asking anyone to apply RHEL-level
criteria for package updates.

2. We want to have a nice update stream running.  People feel like they
are getting something that other people care about if there's constant
motion.

3. We want to make sure some testing gets done on these packages.

4. We want to make sure that there's _some_ comment about why an update
happens that end users might understand.

Does that sound reasonable?

--Chris