Broken upgrade paths in F7

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Tue May 15 19:57:13 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 10:02 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 16:21 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > >
> > > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelFreezePolicy
> > >
> > > Really.
> > Really, stop cheating.
> >
> > No word on release tags,
> > no word on how to interface this into koji,
> > no word on the freeze breaking "make build",
> > >   Try to keep up Ralf.
> >
> > I have decided to take a break from Fedora until things have settled.
>
> Are you orphaning your packages then?  I just want things to be as clear
> as possible to avoid any confusion.

Ralf, if you're not orphaning your packages would you be agreeable to
another maintainer submitting the request for you?

If not, I'm going to have to use your:

"I.e. I consider all these EVR breakages rel-eng's fault and it to be
their job to handle them - period."

comment as permission for rel-eng to fix it for this single instance.

Some form of answer would be appreciated.

josh