Deep Freeze coming for Fedora 7 (and cvs branching coming too)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue May 15 22:15:43 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 17:54:14 Patrice Dumas wrote:
> You shouldn't be doing these decisions based on the information I
> provide, you should do what I have decided (regarding whether the
> releases should be pushed immediately, go to the testing repo),
> and ask for information in case you have noticed that I was doing
> something bad.

I didn't say anything to the counter.  However if you ask for a non security
update for foo, I may wait until later in the afternoon and push a bunch at
once.  However if you ask for a security update for bar, I may push
immediately, regardless of what repo it goes into.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora