FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-05-10

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 16 02:13:32 UTC 2007

Members Present:
      * Brian Pepple (bpepple)
      * Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
      * Jesse Keating (f13)
      * Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999)
      * Bill Nottingham (notting)
      * Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
      * Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
      * Josh Boyer (jwb)

Absent:
      * Christian Iseli (c4chris)
      * Tom Callaway (spot)
      * Rex Dieter (rdieter)
      * Warren Togami (warren)
      * Jeremy Katz (jeremy)

== Summary ==
      * No major decisions made this week, since several of the FESCo
        members where at the RedHat summit.

= EPEL Meeting summaries =
      * EPEL meeting summaries will be sent to the maintainers and FESCo
        mailing lists. FESCo members have 72 hours to make any
        objections known on a public mailing list (in this case the
        maintainers list).

= EPEL Repotag =
      * Thorsten Leemhuis wanted FESCo members opinion regarding the use
        of repotags. The general concensus from the members present was
        that they didn't care for them.

= Misc =
      * Discussed the package review for xu4. The FESCo members present
        didn't have any issues with the solution used for downloading
        the game data, since it was basically the same solution used for
        the codec buddy.
      * <lmacken> a handfull of stuff needs to get done with bodhi. I'm
        locking myself in my room this weekend until it gets done :) it
        will be deployed this weekend.

For full IRC log:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meeting-20070510

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E