co maintainance

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed May 16 09:20:11 UTC 2007

On 16.05.2007 10:45, Oliver Falk wrote:

> Can we make a wiki page for packages that are free for co maintenance.

Just FYI: such pages in my Fedora experience become outdated quite soon
often, as people forget to keep it up2date.

> People who are interested in doing more can go to ONE point and don't
> need to dig in the mail archives. [...]

For this specific example it's probably a good idea. But the real
solution and "ONE point" is *afaik* to use the Package Database, which
afaik should go into production soon.

That's btw, the reasons why I didn't encourage co-maintainership more
after the proposal was accepted.

CU
thl