Offering packages for co-maintenance or adoption

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed May 16 14:15:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 09:16:38AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Thank you for finding an out of date instruction.  I have now fixed this page
> to reference the right procedure,
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CVSAdminProcedure

I reported it earlier (on 10 may), but only Michael replied that he
didn't modified the pages anymore...

Anyway the modification doesn't really clarify things since there is
nothing about orphaning on CVSAdminProcedure. And which co-maintainer
is it about? I think the change should be in the next section, about
claiming ownership.

--
Pat