Broken upgrade paths in F7

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed May 16 17:45:37 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Tue, 15 May 2007 15:56:28 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > I.e. I consider all these EVR breakages rel-eng's fault and it to be
> > their job to handle them - period.
>
> Hehe, I hope there will also be more unannounced broken deps in the builds
> such as the ones I've had to reject/exclude again and again recently.
> Unfortunately, we couldn't do fully automated checks, so when somebody
> else pushed, some bad updates slipped through. Sorry for that, btw.

My apologies too as I think I may have done some of those pushes - however I
haven't been able to follow the evolution of the FE push scripts much at all
lately, so I'm uncertain how does one sanely prevent things like this.  If
you have some recipes how to do it, it'd be nice if you could post them to
extras-signers at .