Updates System

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Wed May 16 18:13:39 UTC 2007

On 5/16/07, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
> We wont have it immediately, but it would certainly possible to create
> optional faster interfaces that allow batch submission perhaps from the
> command line.

Based on this thread, I would suggest that a CLI tool be given
significant priority and delivered with all deliberate speed.[1]
Otherwise the good aspects of the web-based interface may not be
evaluated at face value due to discontent in other areas, and I don't
believe anyone wants that to happen.  (I certainly don't.)

                          -Chris

[1] Or, at least, the API to the system be published and open.  If
that's done, the market (as it were) may very well solve the problem
on its own...
--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia