Koji doesn't like "ExclusiveArch: noarch i386 x86_64" noarch packages

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri May 18 15:31:24 UTC 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 11:23:56 Matthias Saou wrote:
> I thought it was the other way around... with ExcludeArch not being
> present in the source rpm, thus making it impossible for the compose
> tool to know that the resulting noarch package was only meant to be
> made available for some archs and not others, and OTOH having
> ExclusiveArch be passed into the source rpm and used by the compose
> tool.

The compose tool we used internally for Core, and the new tool (mash) we're
using for the merged Fedora handle looking at _both_ ExcludeArch and
ExclusiveArch settings in the source rpm used to create the noarch package in
question.  I don't believe Koji handles the ExclusiveArch case though, only
the ExcludeArch.  (See firstboot for an example)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora