packages that could need ExclusiveArch updated

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun May 20 12:32:18 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 20:25 -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> I'd much rather see these use ExclusiveArch: x86_64 %{ix86}  so they dont have
> issues for people building on other  archs.  im assuming the reason ppc is
> excluded is due to endianess issues

No, endianness is a trivial issue which the package maintainer should
fix up for themselves. None of our maintainers are _so_ lax that they
just exclude PPC just for that, as far as I'm aware.

The majority of the packages on the FE-ExcludeArch-ppc tracker aren't
trivial issues which the package maintainer should necessarily handle
for themselves.

--
dwmw2