Koji suggestion: making build logs much more accessible.

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Tue May 22 14:23:47 UTC 2007

On 22/05/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 May 2007 5:42:08 am Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> > Would it be possible to rationalize all this a bit to provide a single
> > URL and a sensible archiving hierarchy for the logs?
>
> There is on the file system:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/koji/1.2.0/3.fc7/data/logs/

Right, but short of sending this mail, that's not readily accesible. I
suspected such a thing would exist. So I went to
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji, clicked Packages at the top,
clicked on my relevant package and build, which eventually gets me
here:

./.. and that's where I'd expect to see something about the build
logs, but I don't.

So unless I was "in the know" about the URL you gave above, I'd have
no way of finding the build logs. So my suggestion really relates to
usability, everything is there under the hood.

J.