A new version of gnome-applet-sensors

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun May 27 11:55:08 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 27 mai 2007 à 13:27 +0200, Marcin Zajączkowski a écrit :

> Is there Aaron somewhere around?
> If yes, please let us know if you plan to maintain gnome-applet-sensors.

Another datapoint (since I filled the update bug and obviously use the
stuff)
- version bump + rebuild is trivial
- any potential (co) maintainer should be ready to deal with upstream's
use of the sf.net bugtracker (ie not hate it like me)
- upstream can be slow to respond
- the lm_sensors upstream maintainer has expressed distress at
gnome-applet-sensors several times, breakage when kernel/lm_sensors is
updated is to be expected

--
Nicolas Mailhot