cvs-import.sh should now tag correctly

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon May 28 01:58:39 UTC 2007

Hans de Goede さんは書きました:
> I just imported 2 new packages with
> cvs-import.sh and it created xxx_fc7 tags in the devel dir of those
> packages, whereas make tag does do the right thing.

I updated cvs-import.sh to use "make tag" instead of trying to "cvs tag"
directly which hopefully should fix the tagging problems people have
seen with the script.  It has been tested by someone who uses the script
to update packages in cvs.

For people who only use the script initially to import new packages to
devel the change should be transparent, but it should now tag packages
imported to branch dirs correctly too.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Jens