Pushing updates for Fedora 7

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu May 31 11:40:26 UTC 2007

On May 30, 2007, at 8:00 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Bodhi is now available for update submission at:
>   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/
>
> You'll need to log in with your FAS username/password.
>
> For more information on what bodhi is, and how to use it, see:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UpdatesSystem/Bodhi-
> info-DRAFT
>
> Bill

Luke, thanks for all your work on Bodhi!

Does anyone have an answer to the question at the bottom of the Bodhi
wiki page:
- Are we going to have any rule for how long things should be in
updates-testing? How much QA? How many good/bad?

Was this already discussed somewhere? :)

Also, it looks like I can revoke/edit push requests.  Is that
intended behavior?  Jesse, I clicked on the revoke link for your
pungi package and it seemed to successfully revoke the push request.
I clicked the link to push it again, so it should be back to normal
(awaiting push), but please verify!

-Jeff