tor security updates

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Sep 2 14:46:06 UTC 2007

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:30:17 +0200
Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:

> Why have I to create this update request manually at all? As it seems,
> it is just a corpse in a database and does not hit any repository. It
> can be created automatically by koji when build succeeded.
> Currently, I have to remember every succeeded build.

Right now, koji does not talk directly to bodhi.  Rather it's the other
way around, once a build n-v-r is known.  In order to get that n-v-r,
we right now take the base of the name you provide and do a directory
listing on the koji package store to show you possible completions.
Yes, this is inefficient, but it was something that would "work" right
now while longer term efforts were put into a more direct link between
bodhi and koji.

--
Jesse Keating