keeping spare-time-contributors happy

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Sep 3 22:13:53 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Julian Sikorski wrote:

>>> The other problem is that pup does not display the info maintainers put
>>> into bodhi yet.
>>>

>> So you mean that we are doing this whole dance for like .. nothing?
>> Ah great planning guys.
>
> The update announcement are part of the emails send out to fedora-test
> as well as fedora-package-announce list. IIRC pup used to display these
> for a brief period before being disable due to bugs.

Yes and how many percent of our users is subscribed to these lists again?

Like I said, great planning guys. I work for a Dutch semi government
institution (university)  and they had this brilliant idea they've replaced all
our copiers with multifunctionals, which will be used for printing too.
Printing doesn't work yet. They didn't bother to like ... test it. But they did
already remove all the printers since we won't be needing them <hah>. Somehow I
see an analogy here.

Regards,

Hans