This list isn't working out. Or, why do we have fedora-devel and fedora-maintainers

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Sep 4 20:18:02 UTC 2007

On Di September 4 2007, Christopher Aillon wrote:

> Apparently, asking this list was the wrong way to get things done.  How
> do we really do this?  Does this need to be proposed to some group?
> Does this need to come up for vote at some meeting?  How do we actually
> cut the life support here?

Afaik should FESCO decision and knurd know more, because he proposed a
reorganization of the mailinglists a long time ago. It was delayed because
someone wanted to combine this with moving to @fedoraproject.org adresses /
an own mailserver for Fedora, but now there is no hardware available for
this.

Regards,
Till