gkrellm-themes orphaned

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Sep 16 08:06:45 UTC 2007

On Sunday 16 September 2007, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 11:26 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> >
> > I did not hear back, so I have orphaned gkrellm-themes.  Unless someone
> > takes maintainership by let's say next Friday, will EOL it and ask for
> > removal from F8.
>
> I'm on rather a tight schedule this week... but unless someone else
> steps in, I'll take it under my wings.

Just so that you know what you're up against: the package contains 197 skins
of which only 2 (keramik and prime_23) ship with any kind of a license
notice.  The upstream tarball or upstream distribution site do not contain
any copyright info either, so I suppose you'd need to check the license of
195 skins with their authors, and the majority of included skin tarballs do
not even contain information about their author...