Status Update

Jack Aboutboul jaboutboul at speakeasy.net
Sat Aug 7 03:01:38 UTC 2004

Ok,

	Sorry, I haven't read much the past 2 weeks, I was busy getting ready
for our whole LinuxWorld thing.  Anyway, it went well apparently our
session had the largest session out of all the sessions being given,
which really surprised me.  A few of the amd guys and one really
enthusiastic user told me so!  Many "issues" were cleared up. But I
digress.
	Yeah, so I read all the stuff and it seems good. The first steps are
being taken and once the wiki is up I guess we will have a more formal
forum for doing things. The tasks I think are most important are putting
together a press kit, which is a must and then setting up our
infrastructure, reps whatever.

Just some random thoughts.
Jack