Fedora on redhat.com

Jeremy Hogan jhogan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 12 02:15:55 UTC 2004

So we're finally giving Fedora significant prominence on redhat.com.

The Fedora page will be a positioning paragraph much like:

"Fedora is a Red Hat sponsored, community-developed..." blurb we usually
use, but we'll be adding a small widget of links to resources. I thought
it could link into the FAQs and Download section, but also to some of
the tertiary sites (fedoralegacy, linuxquestions.org etc).

What should those sites be? These would be unofficially official (whilst
still being officially unofficial), so they should be 4 or 5 sites we're
the most comfortable pointing folks at.

--jeremy