Article on "Fedora Core 3" at http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/50

Hans-Jörg Ehren / Linux Magazine hjehren at linux-magazine.com
Fri Nov 19 14:24:12 UTC 2004

Dear Friends of Linux,

We at Linux Magazine wanted to inform you that we have posted our
article covering "Fedora 3 Core" in our Online Archive.

You can find the article here:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/50

Please feel free to link to it from your site or post the link to
related forums and community sites. The article is available as a
PDF and can be downloaded and printed for private use without
charge.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards, Hans-Jörg

Hans-Jörg Ehren

Product Manager                        phone +49 89 9934 1161
Linux Magazine                           fax +49 89 9934 1199
                      \                    Linux New Media AG
 Linux New Media AG    |                Stefan-George-Ring 24
   The Pulse of Linux  |                81929 Munich, Germany
                      /         http://www.linux-magazine.com