1CD Linux based on Fedora

Jack Aboutboul jaboutboul at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 25 15:35:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 06:20, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry I should have changed the subject.
>
> For Fedora Marketing Project, how about 1 CD Linux based on Fedora?
> Like this:
> http://yui.mine.nu/linux/eberry.html
>
> Would we like them to provide English version of Berry Linux?

Hirano San,

	If they could put out an english version it would be cool to have,
although, I don't know how beneficial it would be in the greater aspect
of things. Secondly in response to your previous mail, I there isn't
really much pr going on right now, but i think a week leading up to the
release (Nov. 1) there should be alot of it going on.