fedora.redhat.com design for fedora.de?

Jack Aboutboul jaboutboul at speakeasy.net
Tue Sep 21 13:52:35 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 17:54, Roland Wolters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the fedora.de domain had been registered by a member of the community, and at
> the moment there is a discussion on fedora-de-list, what to do with the
> domain.
> One question in this discussion is about the layout: is it allowed to copy the
> design of the fedora.redhat.com page for a german community site? And if: can
> we get the sourcecode somewhere? Are there other things we have to focus on
> when we open some kind of a community site?

Hey Roland,

	There are some issues about using the similar layout, the best thing to
do would be to get permission of someone at redhat before you go ahead
and copy it. I will be glad to ask for you and let you know later on in
the day.  As far as source code, I have no idea, it isn't public but the
appropriate persons at redhat might be able to help. I will check for
you and let you know.

Later,
Jack